BLAH!
Thursday, July 15, 2004
 
Taboo weekend.
  Okay, so my last blog entry will be about being collared.  Gosh it was amazing, and beautiful. So very very wonderful, except for them not giving me any details until they happened.  I don’t like surprises a whole bunch. Thursday night Daddybear took me to a concert! Rufus, Guster, Ben Folds… I yelled like a teenage girl and called and left alli messages of a song she liked. Friday! Daddybear, Bbro and I Went to a water park! It had been so long for all of us! So we ran around all day (okay I ran around, they walked fast). It was great! And that night Sir and Daddybear took us to see the movie Brother Bear…which is all about family and belief. I missed the point of the movie (they love eachother, and the guy remains a bear to protect the cub).  But I could feel their heat next to me. And that was all I really needed/ wanted. The movie was really nice though, lots of colors!   Saturday was amazing.I have a new name, I was gonna post it, but I think I want to reveal it in person and such. It’s more than a nickname, but mostly cause it was so lovingly picked for me. They had this ceremony, someone even came from DC!  I can’t even describe it, but the apartment was filled with cigar smoke, and leather men, and I was trying hard not to just hit on all of them too much.  But the most amazing part was when Sir and Daddybear knelt in front of me and Bbro. Their backs to us, shirtless. As a sign of their trust they had us drip some wax on them. Chills. It’s funny, in part, it was a party. And any description of it would portray it as such. But it felt like so much more. Bbro later pointed out that it was more or less that Sir and Daddybear were not only introducing us to their leather family, but also telling us that we could count on that family. Crazy huge. And I got a leather wristband.  It smells like my wrist, and says I am Sir and Daddybear’s property. *warm fuzzies* I was going to go on and on…but I don’t think it’s necessary. It was…what I wanted it to be I think. Important, and big, but not unfriendly or scary, it was like the 2ndnight of Chanukah. You know the big part is over…but now you can enjoy what’s beginning. And there’s presents. Shiny leather presents, that are made from Sir’s first leather shirt. Mmm…boston Sirs, mine, mine, mine, mine. Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.