BLAH!
Thursday, July 15, 2004
 
question 7

You've made clear what your goals are for the leather community.

What are your goals as a (in this order)

1. Son and Brother?

Jeez. Son? Nothing

Okay, not nothing. I would love to make my father proud of me. Have him really excited to be my dad, ya know? and same goes for my mother. I want to be bragged about at synagogue.

Brother wise?

I guess I want to be an example for him. A rock, and basically be around. I don’t want us distant. We are now…but I want him to feel like he can call me.

2. Friend?

I’m working on this. I want to be there for my friends. Show up for the big events and just genuinely be there. Showing up is like 90% of friendships. I’m a bit flakey, and I don’t want to be that kid anymore.

3. Collared boy?

I want to make them happy. Learn how to serve better, take more, understand more. Do everything…but better. Oh! And teach Sir patience, he says I’m helping him learn it.

And turn them on, I like doing that.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.