BLAH!
Sunday, July 11, 2004
 
Question 3!
so you'd rather have a master over a BF? Yes, and no. I've never really wanted either. Not in any affirmative screaming "i want a ___ sort of way." I wanted sex. I want sex. and Kink, and bondage and spanking and pain and all that. But the people and relationships behind those experiences were never anything i thought about. Sirs, and domination, and being collared...they have been part of my fantisies. But i hadn't met anyone that i thought of in that way (who reciprocated it). So i guess i was never openly seeking it. But i wanted it. Now...would i take a some nameless faceless boyfriend over my current Sirs? No. not now, not ever. Anyone i meet or plan on dating would have to be comfortable with thier place in my life. Hell, he would probably have to enjoy that aspect of me. So yes, i would rather have my Sirs of a boyfriend. But no, i would not blindly choose a Sir over a Boyfriend if all things were equal. though the point is moot. As the two are not mutually exclusive (with me anyway) Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.