BLAH!
Sunday, July 11, 2004
 
Question 2!
Oh, okay, got one. How are things going to be different for you when you've been collared, than they are now? Okay, when you get hired for a job, they usually tell you that you have a certain numbber of months on probation. Essentially they want to see if you are a match for that company. Collaring has worked sort of like that for me. They want me, and in the begining they wanted me too. There had to be a space of time for us to be sure we wanted each-other and they it was (as Sir would say) "a good fit." That was the trail period. With the collaring it is about them giving me a lot responsibility i suppose. And me giving them a lot of trust. And Vice versa. It's making it official more than anything. and man am i glad to be official. Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.