BLAH!
Saturday, June 19, 2004
 
wave to the jungle.
Sigh, I want to cum. I want to beat off. Can’t. I desire being a good boy more than I desire the immediate gratification of cuming. That, and I am on a bus going up to Boston, so the feasibility of it is difficult to say the least. So let’s get right to the bitching. I have a shit job. I mean, I like it, I help to feed the addiction of this fine nation. Also I’m good at it, and I like when I’m good at something (especially when people tell me I’m good at it). However, the job serve’s no greater purpose that helping people get coffee. That’s tough to get up for. But it’s so close, and what is 8 hours of a day? A lot, but I can deal, I am a weekend warrior it looks like. I can do that, 40 hours a week for the greater good of college. Starbucks is not my concern at the moment. Its beyond the ‘bucks that has me thinking. What if I feel the same way about my future job? What if I wake up in the morning, go to bed that night without having to think? Slave to the wage indeed. Something like 60% of American’s are in debt (it may be more). Most people don’t really like their jobs. Most people don’t really like their lives. The big divider? Money, people with more money are happier. The have done studies. I would like Starbucks a lot more if my paycheck were a lot bigger. But I want a little more than that. I want a job that I can help people with. And that got me thinking… My last job was EMT, I helped transport people to and from the hospital. And while I enjoyed it, it was not as thought prevoking as one might suspect (third watch is bull shit). It’s a lot more of the blood pressure taking, and the lungs listening than stopping bleeding and saving babies. But I though, and I thought, and I thought. I really want to become a lawyer. A friend of Kya’s got busted for possessing pot recently. The cops didn’t read her The Miranda Rights. But it’s two cops to her one self and friend. I could help with stuff like that. Not all the time mind you…but, pro bono work could be done. It’s beyond that though, I could help leather-folks, fight for rights. I could spend my days helping to design contract. Or Study international law, and then fly over-seas, designing wills, setting up trust funds. Or be a children’s advocate. Anything really, but I am leaning more towards business as that’s what my bachelor’s will be in (finance, or marketing). So what got this going? GirlFag. We were talking a couple nights ago, about the leather community. She and I have a lot of similar ideas. It’s nice to hear an echo in our fish-bowl conversations, and to vice versa, be an echo. However, I think she helped me out with some things. You see, I have been struggling with my leather essay. The Sirs hated it, found it to be ill conceived, and wanted me to research more, think more, ask more. Be better. That’s what they always want though. So, I’ve been trying. Gathering the resources I have, figuring out a point to it all. Trying to overhaul something that needs to be overhauled. Problem is sometimes my eyes are way too big. And sometimes I’m not focusing on the right things. Like I was writing though, Girlfag helped out a lot. It’s not that I don’t want things like IML to not exist. And it’s not that I want no one to know about leather, or for the community to be as tightlipped about it as it used to be. However, I wonder, if there is a better way. Networking is needed, more networking between the het, pan, bi, gay, lesbian community. And not the proper whipping techniques, or another s/m 101 seminar, but something like Pro-bono lawyers. Counselors, Therapists, information on good working places. Leather needs a public face, if only to allow it to have a private one. Now all I need to do is figure out how (if it’s possible) to support that, and then how to accomplish it. That is, if it isn’t already being attempted. And now onto sex… So, pride is coming up and my thoughts have turned to the many men I will be meeting. Last pride I wound up playing with enge the night before in my bedroom. This year it’s going to be me, (maybe) kin, and Cricket. And I have Sirs to call if I am going to do something fun. Which is kind of cool. At the moment, however, I am thinking about Daddybear and Sirs’ cocks. I didn’t get fucked the last time I was in boston (punishment). So I am sort of craving it. I never expected that really, but I miss them, and I miss the fucking. Right now, after 4 days of not cumming, I miss the fucking. And cuddling after, I like that a lot too. Take me! Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.