BLAH!
Friday, June 11, 2004
 
SMOOURAGASBOARD
Starbucks is crazy fun for any individual who like buff men. Problem is, there is no way to tell them that…one has to be happy with longingly oogling them. Anyway…small town life is taking some strange turns. I forget how driven some of my peers are, and I keep feeling a little bit in-adequate in comparison to some of them. It’s tough to describe to people who are not affiliated with youth, or with current youth anyway. Hell, it’s tough to describe no matter what. Basically a lot of my old school chums are now doing internships. One for howard Stern, another for a not for profit company. Some of them, are even getting paid and working for the big boys (financial planning companies and advertising firms). They have plans like “law school” or Masters in business. While I work at starbucks hoping that 7.50 for the next 2 years will be enough to earn 16,000 and get me through my last year of school (debt free even). And what if I never get an internship? What if my degree is worthless after 4 years? What if they outsource the thing I was trained for…what if starbucks is my future?! Not the last one so much, but you get the gist. Meanwhile, I ran into one the kids I had a crush on from highschool. I met him my junior year. He drove this big red ford explorer (the old, cool, version) and had samurai swords. He used to have cuts on him from various drunken nights, or random scuffles. He was a slight hick (from buffalo!), and he would blaze “cop killer” when he saw a police cruiser. He was dangerous, foolish, and nutty. And he would give me rides home when my dick of brother took the car and left me stranded. Now he has a beard, and likes his coffee Venti. And he wants me to call him. He’s straight. But I can fantasize, right? Oh “_____” why don’t we go skinny dipping, I should say sometime. Out! Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.