BLAH!
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 
Silver hedonism! Golden restraints.
I remember when I started this blog it felt like every other entry or so was me describing some form of sex act followed by a complaint of some kind. It’s become somewhat different. Slowly the thing expanded to complaints about my job, life, and it includes my musing, thoughts on some of the most random stuff, and the consistent ass kissing of my Sirs (they are SO COOL, so they deserve it). I was a bit crazy as this thing started, running from experience to experience with out much worry if I was going forward or backward. It was fun, crazy, hectic, and utterly stupid. Dan Savage wrote in one of his columns recently that maybe homosexuals could learn something from straight couples when it came to dating. He pointed out that they have so many rituals and courtship plans because their culture has existed (out in the open) for so many thousands of years. Basically he wanted to point out to some club-drug guy that maybe trying to date a guy directly after sleeping with him did not work as well as dinner first. At least that was my impression. It made me think of myself and my own introduction to leather. See, I always knew leather existed. I thought it was was gay men were before I knew any gay men. My first introduction to it was Police academy (the men dancing, and the guy with the garbage can lids guarding his naked body as he got shoved in). I once used oyster bar as a code for going out to a gay bar because of that movie. With net access anyone can discover their fetishes by the time they hit puberty. Not only discover them, but discover they are not alone in them. And with cable you can see your fetishes acted out by celebrities (if they are tame enough). There was no need for coaxing on someone else’s part to get me to get tied up for the first time. In fact I heard a lot more of “talk to me when your older.” However, for every 10 of those, you could find one “sure.” Most of my initial exploration came from the internet. But those are things to ponder some other time… Alli invited me out to a bar. No drinky for me, but old friends scream summer. Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.