BLAH!
Saturday, June 26, 2004
 
Mostly...
I tend not to be a man who complains of his weight. Mostly cause I don’t find myself bothered by it. There has never been a massive desire for me to lose weight. I like my body, mostly. Mostly...b There in lies the dilemma. While jerking off to beefcake men from titan a couple weeks ago I began to contemplate my body. So I was staring at myself in the mirror like Mary-Kate Olsen used to before she had to “recuperate” at a facility somewhere. And I’ve come to the conclusion that I want to lose weight and become muscle filled. I’ve always had a vague preference but now I have a desire! And, more to the point, a game plan. I can do 3 times a week, a facility at the college (free) that’s 15 minutes away. And a job that gives me time to do those sorts of things. So yeah, I am excited. I have to grab the 10:40 train. I missed the 9:40. That sucks. But I am coming to the city for pride!. Cricket is putting me up in home for the night. And then I am set. Tommorow I volunteer at Rivington house. That has me finish up my Trial period goals. And then I get collared. But there is a dilemma on the horizon. Things to talk about, and renewed fears. I don’t want to go into details, I know their reasons, and I respect and understand them. But putting them on here feels like an invasion on my part. I just feel less sure footed than before. They want me still. They tell me how much they want me. It makes me uneasy. I’m the addition. The update. The add on. I know that, I’m okay with that…And i still want them. Just...ya know. Issues. Pride. Pride. Pride. I’m gonna drown sweat or beer. This boy want’s cock. Oh and there’s a parade or something about politics. Kidding,…mostly TRAIN! Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.