BLAH!
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
Boss weekend
So my best friend met my Sirs. She likes them, thinks that they are cool. This is all very good! But let’s get to the meat. It’s crazy, and it keeps getting crazier. These men are so important to me, and I want people I know to know them. Alli was up in Boston (still is), and I asked my Sirs if they would meet her. They consented to a brief meeting. It went well, they made snacks, sat on their front stoop and made conversation with my friend. All of us then went inside and talked a little bit more. Soon, though, it was time for Alli and to head out, Sir and Daddybear hugged her, and I then kneeled before them and got some rubs. The first 4 minutes after we left I was a nervous wreck, waiting for her verdict. But we already know what that was. She likes them. Excellent. I wish I had something deep to say but, really, I am just happy that someone I know knows them. That Alli has faces to my weekends in boston. Oh, and yesterday…Daddybear fucked me three times, only letting me cum once. He took the day off of work and spent a good portion of it with his cock inside me. He had me bent over the couch, me groaning softly feeling my pelvis grind into it. My red gym shorts were around my ankles and I swear I can smell them on that couch (they spend naked time on it sometimes). It was fun. But that’s not the big point. I’m beginning to feel more comfortable with certain fantasies that I had put off my plate. More or less, I had dismissed them from my play thoughts. It’s hard to describe them really, but mostly they are the one’s that let me feel vulnerable. Or they things that I think make me look stupid. It’s nice to feel that level of trust. It’s really nice to be able to be submissive to them to a point were I don’t really care how goofy or stupid I look. So long as they like it. Work in an hour! Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.