BLAH!
Thursday, May 20, 2004
 
Road Triply
I’m in a car on my way to Boston. Unbeknownst to me, my Sirs came into the city last night. It’s really nice just being with them, I must have spent like 10 minutes kneeling and hugging Daddybear around the waist. I would have done the same with Sir, but he seemed to be busy with getting some leather of his prepped from IML. So last night I got an e-mail from Sir telling me I had to pick up something for him from one of the leather shops in the city. When I came into the shop, there he and Daddybear were! Granted it sucks that I didn’t know they were in the city the night before, but seeing them is just so nice. And I imagine that they wanted some time alone in the city, that and I was working, so seeing them would have been tough anyway. Right now they are playing Cher as the Mustang they rented hit’s 70, Sir and Daddybear have their sunglasses on and I am crammed into the back seat. It feels good. Home is still weird for me, I feel like I am walking on eggshells. They know I’m there, I know they know. We talk, and there are conversations…conversations like “we should get out of Iraq” “yes, we should.” And on Tuesday they gave me a list of “house rules” that inform of things I have known since I was 10. It feels sort of condescending. I am dealing though. I guess it just feels like its going to suck, more that it is actually sucking. Meanwhile, Kin and I spent an interesting night at the eagle this past weekend. It basically ended with us and two others pissing on him in some alley. A very nice way to end my time in NYC. Specs was there earlier in the evening, but I am more or less over it. He’s cool hang with so that’s nice, and he’s hot and fun, but no real need on my part to do fawning. Ahhh, the cool breeze, hot Sirs, and a content boy. I’m, thinking it’s all going to work out. Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.