BLAH!
Saturday, May 15, 2004
 
More blog!
Almost a year. Insane, Isn’t it? A lot of craziness, and a lot of fun. Something new happened tonight I discovered what a Tiff is. A tiff is when you have an argument with your Sirs, understanding that you can’t win as your argument is something like “I’m horny and more than willing to be chopped up into small meat patties so I can have sex with two men who’s images I find attractive on the internet” It’s not my strongest argument. A tiff is having the phone call end with them saying “this conversation is over” only to call back with “your still not playing with them, but We want you to know We are not angry and that We care about you” It’s so hard to feel disgruntled when putting on their collar still makes you squeal (I had to take it off for work). I’m still writing my article. I want it to be really good, and I think it’s come around. The trick is to make myself not sound bitter. Because I’m not, but bitter is so easy to write. I’ve basically come up with 10 ways for anyone to improve their local leather community. In not any particular order at the moment, and the actual list will explain this better. 1) When you go out to a bar, call some of your friends. 2) Pass out your e-mail address as much as possible 3) Introduce friends of yours to each other 4) Never say never 5) Attempt to be someone you would look up to 6) Discover yourself before attempting to discover someone else 7) Buy a book, read it, and then give it away 8) Decide if your into leather sex or leather lifestyle 9) Don’t do crystal 10) Be honest I’m only really sure about 5 though. Anyway, I am reading this book that my Sirs gave me for a bit. I can tell I like it cause all I want to do is highlight it and write my thoughts all over the pages. It’s called the alchemist. It’s nifty. Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.