BLAH!
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
 
Home again, jigety jig
Christ this sucks. I don't want to be home, i don't want to call this home. I'm feeling like i am sinking into depression. it just sucks. Worse yet, on the 17th i was moving and found out a kid i used to know killed himself. Got drunk after night with his mother on her birthday and flung himself out the window of their manhattan apartment. sound familiar? At therapy today i realized that i have known 4 kids who have died. at 20 the figure is a hire than most people. Sigh, it's too sunny out to start getting mopey. I like summer, summer should be happy. I want to postpone this for until winter. I see my Sirs this thursday. i'm normally way more excited. But i find myself in the grips of suckage. I know it's home, but do i have to call it that? because i don't want to Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.