BLAH!
Friday, April 16, 2004
 
What the heck… I am fairly certain I am crazy. Badfaggot has this blog night thing coming up, and it required me to review all my writings. And, well, I am a fucking lunatic. It astounds me that people continue to talk with me after reading this. It flabbergasts me that Specs even acknowledges my existence after reading this. It contents me that people play with me after reading some of this stuff. So why do they? Maybe everyone’s a lunatic? Maybe it’s that everyone gets that a large part of my ranting is just drivel? Or maybe…just maybe…everyone else obsesses over this crap…maybe we all get crushes when a cute guy kisses us? Maybe we all get misty when we that same guy flogs us or some other form of physical thing? Is it possible that I will be like this at 30? Writing something like “So I met this guy…” Or I could be bitter, bitter might be fun too, but maybe I’m just doomed to be a massive lunatic, in love one day, and worried the next. On the plus side, I’m a mostly happy lunatic. and I have some really nice days. So, maybe my lunacy has lead me to a happy place? But who wouldn’t be happy with padded walls? So I am proud to announce that there will no longer be any of that bothersome teenage bullshit that I keep reading through on this blog. It will now be Twentysomething bullshit. Anyway… I’m getting to this strange realization. I was out at the bar tonight (I will later explain why I will no long attempt to sleep around via the eagle). And I run into TCO, and his BF. Anyway, TCO dicked me over a bit. Not in any real or extensive way, but he should have been around, and when he runs into me now, it’s always this question of what I’m going to do that weekend (I jingled my collar in response *smile*). More or less, he’s a nice guy, but he doesn’t have time for the play he wants. Wow….that sounded thoughtful…weird Anyway, he reminded me of my Sirs…not anything specific, but he is reminiscent of them (they are way way way way way way way ….way way way better). And that got me looking back on some of the people I have played with… and I recognized that I’d been playing with people vaguely like them since I began chatting with them…odd, but cool. Do I have a couple type? Subconscious thing? A seeking? Maybe this doesn’t require or demand a lot of excess thought…I’ll let this be a happy coincidence I think. They are special, there is no doubt about that. and really important to me. OH! I have big news about my leather family, something GREAT and a little scary has occurred. I really pride myself on being honest in this thing, but I want to be sure my Sirs get a chance to tell everyone they know first. So I am going to blog about it post ABW. But suffice to say, I had the best birthday I could have asked for. I wish I had asked to spend the actual day with them, but there is always next year, and that’s my 21st! 12 hour shift tomorrow. UGH Saturday I am off to explore the park with DaReal, and what promises to be a good evening with a top I am fond of in NYC And today I had a nice time with the man who would have been my roomie, but may now become a cool guy in NYC. And I ran to drop off my taxes and knocked over a cop…no drama…but I knocked over a cop…hehehehehe, take that state! He was cute too… okay, I really need sleep. "i want to cry, and break my heart, and get fired, and get depressed, and get fat, and get thin, and bleed, and scab, and dream, and lose sleep, i want to sink and rise, and a million other things." "nothing wrong with that, your problem is that you want do all at once" and, oh yeah, i admit it, i'm a little drama boy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.