BLAH!
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
 
Pride full.
Apathy is the greatest enemy to this world. Not caring is one of the most hideous ways for a person to be. And there is so much of it at this school. It fills our halls. It’s just so counter-productive. Insulting the system without making an effort to change things is just foolish. Just as foolish as defending a broken one, simply as it’s “the only one we got.” All good change is slow, it may feel sudden, but I believe that lasting, good change takes time. I ran for a student government position, I will win since no one is running against me. I was kind of excited for the possibility of someone to run against. Oh well, resume-ville has another resident. Sigh, the problem is, I want to change things. But when you bring up things, your met with oppositional pessimism. “Lets try this” “It won’t work, but yeah, we can try that” sigh…. OH MY GOD!!!! I saw kill bill last night. it was fucking amazing. Less gory death, but I am okay with that…I can’t wait for him to fuse the two movies. Sigh… As punishment for my failure to call my Sirs post scene, there will be no playing for me for the next two week (except my Sirs) It’s going to be tough I’ll do it, but I don’t have to like it. OH and only one day till I see my SIRS!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.