BLAH!
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 
No computer, hate everything.
I sent my computer in to be fixed. I will be incognito for a couple days, (next Monday I should be back). But! I see my Sirs this weekend (first time in three weeks)! And I have done well on my Midterms so they will be very happy with me. Meanwhile I just can’t wait to see them. But I am so nervous about next year, you see this weekend we will discuss my schedule for classes. And money is a factor…so we will need to leave time for work. Plus, we need to make sure of my work load, and countless other things that I have no clue about. So, can I work, school, deal with the parents, and still have time for my Sirs? I think so, but I know school comes first, and next year might be hard. I’m not too worried, but I need to be sure that I am prepped for it. The job I get this summer will be important for all that. Plus I think my Sirs will help with this too. Meanwhile, I saw Specs this weekend. Which continues to confuse me. I want him to like me, be my friend. It never seems to work that way, I always wind up feeling outmatched. I guess I sort of idolize him, and because of that, it affects the way we interact. You never become friends with your kid brother till he matures. But he did call me (and no one else apparently) to tell me he was coming out. So I guess he likes me…now all I need to do is impress him. And then I can quit being so neurotic about the whole thing. SIRS IN TWO DAYS, SWEET JESUS LET THERE BE SERVING.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.