BLAH!
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Music
I just downloaded kill bill songs…. MMMMMMMMMM I feel like I am carrying a hand gun, but with the out the fear that I will shoot my foot. Doooo dooo DAH! “There’re not 88 of them, they just call themselves that” “Then, why do they call themselves the crazy 88s?” “Don’t know, they probably think it sounds cool” and who could forget? “You call that begging? I’ll make you beg.” It almost makes me wants to buy a gun, learn how to sword fight, and wield a metal ball on the end of chain. Then form an elite assassination team and attempt to conquer the Tokyo crime-underworld. Almost. Can we tell finals are upon us? College would be so much cooler if it were directed by Quentin Tarantino Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.