BLAH!
Friday, April 30, 2004
 
mmmmm..sleep
Okay, So I slept like 13 hours today. It was great, but I got a point for not sending my schedule off, which sucks. Man I have been lazy today. I did some studying, and have gotten a lot of homework done, but in terms of productive time spent I don’t think I could claim that. I miss my Sirs, I can’t wait to see them, and if I am doing well in school then all the better. God I hope I make all A’s That would be SO cool. Yesterday was…pretty fun to! Me and DexSir hit a park. One the Hudson river park projects It was nice out so I spent the time going over some notes from class and staring at the sky. Okay, 15 minutes doing this post and I need to get back to work! Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.