BLAH!
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
Another weekend in boston
Sigh, I love them. And it’s so easy to do that. I hate how easy it is sometimes. And I hate myself for hating that. School is over in a week, and I am excited/nervous for the summer. Life is changing, and this change is new. Normally it’s me doing something. This time it’s change I can’t control. I don’t have the money to keep the lifestyle I want, boooo!!!! Mostly I find myself biter with the world. I am a member of the middle-class poor. The parents make too much to get financial aide, but too little for them to give me the free ride. I better get trip to Europe after college this boy needs to back-pack at some point So, the weekend? I got in on Thursday night around 10:00 the rubbed my head, I cooed. We watched TV for a bit It’s all sort of a blur. But here are the highlights: Doing the tiniest bit of puppy fun (not play, it wasn’t that serious) with Sir and Daddybear, watching them get hard. FINALLY Rubbing (licking, getting fucked, tasting, kissing) another man (yeah, I’m an addict) Hearing Sir use the L-word Laying in-between Sir and Daddybear even if it’s just for five minutes I may have to go on Dildo training again unless I can start taking cock longer, which would suck, but HOW FUCKING HOT IS THAT? that he can say that I mean Talking with Bboy and dishing gossip. Freaking out over small things, and getting that that’s just part of being me. Becoming calmed down, just cause I talked to Daddybear. Realizing that’s part of me too Smelling my teddy-bear (a friend of Sir and Daddybear got me one for helping him) after they had slept with it for the weekend. SIGH…I love them so much…. And I love my Kya too Kya and I talked about masturbation and how I’m not allowed to before I see me Sirs… Kya then says “I think I would die” because she, apparently, masturbates “whenever I have more than an hour free” It’s those disturbing talks that remind me why we’re such good friends. I slept with the bear last night, my collar on. Sigh….dreamy goodness “everyone has a reason for me, except me” Who are all those people?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.