BLAH!
Thursday, March 11, 2004
 
Thoughts for the summer:
Alright I have a couple goals, which, I will have to run by my Sirs. Actually they aren’t so much goals as desires. So here are my Summer Desires in no particular order. 1) go on a trip somewhere (grandma’s house in Norfolk?) 2) get a place in NY/NJ area 3) Find a new job that pays better than my current one (sending out resume’s now). 4) Find a new job that is closer than my current one (sending out resume’s now). Waiter anyone? 5) Find an internship (sucking up/sending out resumes) 6) Apply for a loan to pay for college, and see what I can get (interest rates are totally low) 7) Work my ass off to pay for nice things 8) Get a group of leathermen from NY/NJ area to go the beach or something like that. 9) Play with Specs (more on this) 10) Get a tattoo, or piercing, something 11) Figure out my finances 12) pick out next years classes! 13) See if I can get more scholarship cash (the sweet green baby!) 14) Basically, set up my life for the next 3 years 15) make it to a leather event.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.