BLAH!
Monday, March 01, 2004
 
Suit
I have never worn one of my father?s suits. I always had something bought at Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales and then tailored for me by the local guy Taylor. Or I would get one of my brother?s suits and have that tailored for me. So on thursday I went to my interview, dressed in my suit, and I hit up the big city for my interview. Up to 53 and 5th. I am out of the subway, my Bostonian Classics hitting the pavement as I step. You know what? I am fucking hot in a suit. I nail the interview, she wants to hire me, but my schedule is tight and I am not sure I want to be a gopher? Anyway, I want to wear a suit, I want to a man in a suit. I want to leave my apartment in the morning, get up experience the joy of going through my closet and picking out a suit.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.