BLAH!
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
 
Stranger things have happened.
I had such an amazing weekend. On Friday I hung out with this guy. He said something to the effect of? ?why keep hooking up so much?? I didn?t really have an answer, and I will admit, I was looking forward to hooking up with men in Montreal. And even he asked that I still was looking forward to it. So then I spend the night before montreal packing, I didn?t get any sleep. So on the bus I?m mostly sleep, but I manage to chat with a couple kids I know. Rebecca spent the previous night getting plastered so she spent the ride sleeping. I don?t have a portable music player anymore (I dropped it too many times), Otherwise I would bbe listening to KATY ROSE, as all people should be. Anyway, I spent the time talking, sleeping, and reading another persons cosmo (the Adams apple of your boyfriend is an erogenous zone, and *Gasp* he may like his nipples sucked). We got in around 4:30. So we did a little shopping (I know that sounds gay) I bought some stuff for friends (cheap stuff). But, I totally miscalculated how much money Montr?al would cost me. Which is extraordinarily sad, since this week I want to work, but they don?t need people till Friday, and I am not waiting till Saturday to see my SIRS. So I think I will work a 12 hour next Thursday, 8 hour Saturday, 12 hour Sunday. Or something like that, or something. We shall see. Anyway, we show up, and our hotel room is small. It?s housing 4 college students for 2 days and the trip was costing 60 so I expected them to give us a small one, and they did not disappoint. ?hmm, this room might drive me to drink? I remember someone saying. And maybe it did. Cuase I spent the past weekend in a state of non-sobriety. WOW. I don?t think I could do that again anytime soon, but a weekend of drunk is something to be appreciated, but next time I will budget for it. You see, beer is expensive. And so is getting drunk, both were things I had not planned to purchase. So the first night I went out to the gay district with some fellow homosexuals (Rebecca was out with a pal that goes to McGill). We start out the night at Unity II, a local club. I don?t drink often, so I got a beer, (mistake: Canadian beer is largely more alcoholic than American beer). It was a pretty cool night, I got to bond with some kids from my school I have been neglecting to hang out with. Getting drunk brings people together, and for that reason I was happy to do it. And unity II is a great club, good music in one of the rooms and a pool table in another, and house on the floor (not chicks allowed, boo, it?s a club). Next it was time for me to bounce for a couple hours, I went over to the black eagle (boo!!!!) it was nice, but only a little leather, and not really anybody who even looked the role. Just a Twinkie guy who wanted me to take a shot of tequila. It?s sort of how I fear the New York eagle will be one day. No one in montreal seems to know what leather is, I had on my thick collar and there was only a vague idea of it. Granted, I was there for a night, and didn?t do the net hookup thing, so I am not one to have a vast view of it. But it was just irksome And I lost my star on my collar which SUCKS! But with some thoughts still in my head I made out with a few men, and then went home. More tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.