BLAH!
Saturday, March 13, 2004
 
Playing with GARCHOMP again, and the story of why it stopped:
Still waiting for the bus, grumble, love the wireless I met Garchomp as I was just starting to get to know my Sirs. One day I received an ultimatum from him. It read, essentially, that he didn’t like that I had these promises to other men. He wanted me to his. And, in part I wanted that too. But, it didn’t feel right for me. For whatever reason, I felt this need to at least explore playing with the men who would become my Sirs. But there was this ultimatum, and that sucked. It wasn’t anything to harsh, or mean. It simply stated his belief at the time, which was “I want boy without strings” So that was that, I resolved to visit my Sirs and decide after. And visiting them went well… But I got an e-mail from him a couple days ago. And I did like playing with him…I just don’t know how I feel about it. I want to see him, and I want to play, but I need to be sure it’s the right thing to do. Make sense? The man I had Dinner with (DAReal) Meanwhile I had a nice time with Dareal, a great time, we are hanging out Wednesday! Which bring up a whole host of questions. Like where am I going with it? Sigh, just one of those things I have to ride with out knowing the loops. Aprentiship in a dungeon. There is this Dungeon in nyc, I am hoping to help out there, and be able to use it for play, thus completing my links. Woohoo! My plan to rebuild NYC leather. I am gathering everyone I know who believes in S/m as a lifestyle and more. Or trying to at least, I still have so much to work out…but I am getting something worked out in my mind and then I can get it worked out in life. Nothing to strict just yet, but getting people to know one another sure sounds like a community don’t it?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.