BLAH!
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 
i love you
Oh! And on that kick of whatever the fuck I just wrote… Fuck having a boyfriend. I just want a guy I can spend the night with. Someone who loves me just a little, holds me just enough (I can’t remember what that’s from…). AND… Why is it so easy to tell a friend we love them…but to say it with people we sleep with is so hard? Shouldn’t that be the opposite? Like if I fuck some guy…shouldn’t he be able to say that? And yet…he can’t…can he? Cause that would imply things…oh my god, are we all afraid of being loved? Is that why it is so hard? Some inner thing tells us that it’s bad… I believe love should be a word we throw around as fast and easily as possible. It feels nice to say, and great to hear. Sorry, this stupid movie on TV where this man was like “people say I love you too easily, I want it to mean something” Like words ever really mean something that important. Fuck that. Love is a word that feels good to say. So say it. Often, and feel it often. Mean it when you say it. Saying “I love you” isn’t a promise, it’s a statement. One that needs to be said more. ARGHHH That’s why we are so screwed up… MORE LOVE DAMNIT.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.