BLAH!
Friday, March 05, 2004
 
Great day Wednesday
Sigh… just amazing. I had to get up at 9:00 am when I usually would have been in bed till 10-11..but I needed to get the therapists office (see post below). After that I had coffee by myself (I needed time to get my head together) I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!!!!! I would marry it and have its coffee babies (they would be raised Columbian). Anyway…I did my math as I sipped coffee, and thought. Then I quasi hit on this techy-guy. Not sure why, but I have been in a mood recently. But it is a good thing, to be sure. It’s not sluty per-say…but it’s very much in that area. I’m just feeling flirty. But post coffee was lunch with a man I am gonna call DAReal. He is from Dallas, he works as a real estate agent. So pretty, so nice, and he has big dogs (note to self, do not wear clothes to his place and visit SIRS, Sir is allergic). He’s kinky too, I told him about my Sirs, and he got this smile…like he was remembering a feeling. We fought over the check, I paid (lunch is cheap), but only after he made me promise to let him buy me dinner. So I am kinda Dating him…and I haven’t even given him head yet…that’s weird! Next was classes and studying. But after all that was a Flogging DEMO at TNG! A lot of new faces, and young people too! But man was the demonstrator hot…so pretty. Smart too, well spoken. Then I got to see him flog. Wow. Sigh…so I was paying attention. Listening…getting it. Besides a general desire on my part to understand how to flog, I also want to be able to empathize with my Tops. Anyway… the class ends and everyone is going out to get food. I pass my e-mail out like mad, and strike up a conversation with the teacher, he used my name when talking to me if I asked a question during the demo so I wanted to go for something… Man… I don’t know how…but I wound up having my head stroked (the big one). He was just rubbing it. And I was elsewhere (mind you I hadn’t cum since Tuesday), yeah, just feeling it. It didn’t really go further than that, but it was well worth it. So I helped him carry his floggers out to a cab and said my goodbyes before running over to join the rest of them at a dinner. There is this 21 y/o who intrigues me. We didn’t get to talk much (opposite ends of the table). But he seems nice and apparently BadF knows him so I am hoping there will be a chance to converse. BUT! I did get to chat with these two men. One a Dom just starting out, and really trying to explore it. And the other a bottom on the same idea. What was fascinating to me was how different the two approached things… I watched them chatting, and knew they would hook up, but it was fun to see it. You see, when one starts exploring as a bottom you can run around and just try it. All that it requires is a mild willingness to put yourself in scary places. Tops have to work harder, they need to be sure of what they are doing. So while the new top I met (Topilsophy) has been reading, and asking, and exploring. Figuring out what he wants and then looking for it, while the bottom more just has been jumping in when he sees the chance. Not knowing what he wants except to say “more.” I left after saying hi to badF, leaving the two I met to play around. On my way out I called DaReal since I told him I might be there, he didn’t pick up. But then I ran into him on the street! He was heading to the bar, but seeing me leave… he decided not to go ( he had just finished a night out of his own) So I walked him back to the subway, and 2 blocks down…he held my hand. Mmmmm I like. So we have plans for dinner next week. We shall see. Meanwhile I got an e-mail from the teacher of the class, thanking me for being such a “sexy, and attentive pupil.” One motion makes me feel all weak in the knees, there other makes me wanna fall to them. ONE DAY TILL BOSTON!!!!!!! They don’t even have to speak and I wanna be on my knees (back chest, side, whatever, I wanna be it)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.