BLAH!
Sunday, February 08, 2004
 
Fuck you!
Couple of hateful things to get off my chest: Fuck you Metrosexual closeted homo. No one buys the bullshit about your girlfriend. And on a more personal note, when you get drunk and try to kiss women, it’s very un-appealing. And your “Brooklyn Industries” sweater, is no longer in vogue, so please don’t pretend that you dress well. Fuck you Conc’s “boyfriend.” Get over your issues and don’t make my friends feel like crap just because you have them. Deal. More over don’t create drama on a night that’s important to him, it’s a total dick move. So last night was good, and bad, mostly good though. But I needed to spew that hate out. Anyway, Some good things have happened: Sir wrote me an e-mail (always good, they tend to be really thoughtful and cool), It basically said: we don’t want you to be alienated, nor do we want the collar to be a symbol of that. He also wrote that what we shared (Sir, Daddybear, and i) was private, and that he didn’t want me wearing the collar to class, but that he and Daddybear would talk to each other about a more discrete way of having something to hold onto when I need that feeling the collar gives me (or rub depending on what it is...) So he was disappointed in the dorm people, not me. And that makes for a very happy boy. So…last night I sent Girlfag my old messages that I had been sending to Specs when he and I were playing. Her insights tend to be many and very well worth it, So I thought I would send them to her. I am going to use the Journal Sir and Daddybear got me…I am using the pen in it though. Cutting magazine clippings, drawing in it, it’s sort of short entries, but they are specific. After sending GF the note, and reading Sirs e-mail I headed out with Conc and his BoyF and his friends from montreal, and a friend of his from film class. Conc wanted me to meet his friends, but mostly I was there to get to know his boyfriend (or potential Boyfriend, P.B.F.). He didn’t like me. Which is fine, I get jealousy, I don’t feel jealous normally but I do on occasion (read back over some MAL and such), but I understand when other people do. I played with Conc, so his PBF was a little irked that we still hang out. Whatever. Talk it over in private, grit your teeth and smile. Carry on the conversation. But what you shouldn’t do is make a big deal there. Sit back, watch the interaction. Then talk it over when the party is done. It’s just so upsetting to see Conc have to grit his teeth and chat when he wanted to be having fun. Tony’s other friends were cool, I came late so we only hung out en mass for about and hour. Then it was just Conc, me and a 16y/o montrealer. We headed over to a gay bar I knew in the area (the 16y/o is straight, but he wanted to drink and I was unsure of the straight bars in the area). So we went to the boiler room. I like the boiler room on Fridays. Mostly because I like making out with the bartender. He and I just sort of slip from buying drinks to tongue in mouth easily. He and I may see each other on Sunday at the eagle’s beer bust or whatever it’s called. Wish I could cum, but I have to be a better boy to get that. So…in the meantime kissing strangers is fun (and worth it!). So Sunday I should have more stories. Meanwhile I am chatting with some folks online, and have some meets planned, but I am holding off on play cause I want to be fresh for my Sirs come the 4 day weekend next week. I’ve got Math, law 101, and eco homework I want to get done so this week will be more work based than anything else. But tonight and Sunday should be me licking various bodies. I’m SO HORNY that I need to blow off that steam. The weird thought that occurred yesterday is something that my Sirs told me: You can have a boyfriend and have Sirs. In normal relationships, no matter how open, having dinner with someone else, dating someone else is cheating I think. If I started doing that with while I was with my Sirs. It would be okay. And although it’s not the platter at the moment, dinners always nice. But I would need to be pounded afterwards. Oh! And I think I can make omlettes, so there is something to look forward to, “would you like onions, or tomatoes on your omelet Daddybear? And you Sir?” Yeah, like Girlfag wrote me: Don’t just dream it, be it. Now where is my orgy in the pool?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.