BLAH!
Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
dis/connect
DAMN IT. i hate myself sometimes. I'm not used to having to call people. not use to discusions, and i can't think ahead the way i want to. I went home with a man from the bar...spent the night at his place. slept in his arms, it was amazing. we talked in the morning, had a real conversation. sigh, but i got up, looked at my cell phone and saw all the messages left on it from Daddybear. I had texted him that night to get permision, and had made sure he had all the infor (name, number or st. address). But i should have made sure i was set. Daddybear called cuase it was schoolnight and he wanted to discuss it to be sure. I wasn't available and my phone was on vibrate. So he spent the night worrying. i suck. one of the better reasons not to get close to people, you can get hurt and lose sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.