BLAH!
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
 
BEST SIRS EVER!!!!!
DOGtags! In the mail I got dog tags, They say “property of” with SIR and DADDYBEAR then they list their numbers, and there is a STAR! It was so nice. I had an issue, they fix it. Meanwhile I gave head to guy tonight, it was fun. It was sort of just a show and play thing. He wants to do it again which, for me…wasn’t the point. I had fun with you, you can e-mail me, we will see what occurs. I miss my Sirs though, I called Daddybear when I left. I got his voicemail. I think my message was crazy jumbled. Pam isn’t coming back to the dorms. Neither is Glenda. Niether is Roger. They all want to leave. Can’t stand the stares, don’t want the questions. I get it. Meanwhile I think I am making a friend. Bad F. His is Dad E’s boy. Tonight he drove me home after this TES thing. On Thursday I watch him get caned as part of a teaching event. I brought up the suicide cause I just kept thinking about it. He has this feeling of calm about him this “its okay to talk” feeling. Maybe I have been hanging in the wrong group of leathermen in NYC? Maybe it’s time I re-look at this stuff. But I have decided NYC is not piss poor for leather. I think NYC is suffering from bad tops. It may take 5-10 years, but good tops are coming. I have met some. BAD F is one of them. He would hold you after I think. He would call you after. He would want you to call him too. There will be more on this but I need bed. So much thought. I am getting back in my sluty mood so this is good. Though I am worried about what my Sirs think of my hookups…so it’s forcing me to be a little more choosy. After all, I don’t want to damage their property before they see a return investment. See, economics is FUN! I WANT TO BE OVER THE FUCKIGN MOURNING PROCESS.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.