BLAH!
Monday, January 12, 2004
 
Masturbation day.
So, I jerked off about 6 times, I checked out a couple forms, showered and slept late. I love the occasional lazy day. But in watching MTV 2, I found out that MTV now bleeps the word “weed” and “ass” as well as “hell” WTF? Isn’t MTV supposed to be edgy? Well, I gave up on American teen culture; Canadian teenagers seem to have the right idea. But MTV is suppressing the Canadian owned music channel, “fuse” by not playing music videos from bands that are on that network. Bastards. I have coffee with a repressed homosexual 21 y/o planned for tonight. It should be fun. He is very smart. But it’s so funny to me when people deny themselves their desires for fear of what may happen. It’s not a part of my nature. OVER indulgence tends to be my issue more that the other way around it. IT will be a good talk. College front…I will be making a pro and con list as time goes on. I need to plan my life it seems. Which sounds strange. But I do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.