BLAH!
Monday, January 12, 2004
 
Jiggity Jig
“and I’m the one with no soul” hole, take everything “subconsciously, we’re all waiting” a friend I played with BOOTm, a story for sometime. But man did I have fun, so cool, so nice, So hot, and nice strong hands to beat me with. True sadist he would get hard when his fist would strike my chest. His cock would literally jump. Okay, this is going to sound weird but I was hoping to not like Chicago. I was hoping that my life would just become simple. It’s not going to, it never will. But wouldn’t that have been nice? “I hate Chicago, and hate depaul” then Bentley would be the best option. But the weekend did bring something to my attention. I need to get the fuck out of NYC. Let us talk of terror: There is no fear of small pox in Chicago, there are no men with a uzi’s standing there when you board the subway. There is not a constant mention of it on the local news. It was nice. But also I likes the change of scenery. More over…it was just nice to be out of NYC. NYC has been my home for 4 years I would say. I have lived in NY for about 13 years. But only the last 4 have I really taken advantage of it. It’s such a great city, but I can’t live there anymore. So I have decided not to go for Baruch. I am applying to Bentley and Depaul. We shall see where the rest take me. I called Sir and Daddybear everyday this trip. Which is new for me, I don’t miss people all that often. Not that I don’t think about them, but I don’t feel a need to call. Funny thing is, I don’t miss them as much since I got home. And I think partially, Chicago represents a possibility of a quick end to this thing. Normally when relationships die, they end because of the couple ends them. This one would end because my moving would suffocate it. And the sad part is…it’s weighing on my view of Chicago. I can’t separate the two, Chicago equals no collar. I don’t know, I feel so disjointed, but I am glad I at least can rule out NYC. So it’s between two colleges. Interesting thing at home though, me and my parents talked about my homosexuality. It’s sort of like when you disinfect a wound. It stings. But we are dealing. Slowly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.