BLAH!
Tuesday, December 23, 2003
 
Snuggles, the talking cat.
I have a cat. It makes me smile. it's name is Tigerlily, I have taken to petting her until she meows. Then i let her get off my lap, she runs around, and comes back for more petting. Cats work well that way. When they need you, they come to you, when you need them, you have to seek them. Not exactly what you should aspire to be...but how often do you need a cat? So i am still on the fence when it comes to college next year. But i am supposed to be on the fence at this point. So i am gaining acceptence with it. Meanwhile Sir, Daddybear, and I keep having online chats about school and such. It's wierd, i found out a couple grades today and was excited to tell them. Stupid isn't it? I am trying very hard to just think about the upcoming visit....but i can't help but imagine. A friend of mine once told me to just let my fantasies roam free. And for the most part i do, but i like to remind myself of the reality. This trip could go bad, i could not be what they want. they could not be what i want. But...what if we are? what if it works? what if i get to spend a lot of time with them...What if i get to KNOW them. What if i get to let them KNOW me? It's a scarily nice thought. Maybe I could be thier cat, not exactly what a boy should asprie to be...but how often does a Sir want a cat? We all seek adventure. All i know so far is that i am willing. And they are willing. Now all i need is "Ready" and "Able". But back to college: Dad E. thinks chicago would be good for my leather education. And i am still going to finish my ap for depaul, but i just don't know if it can happen. Sigh...really need to find that magic 8 ball. no, i need to just keep gathering info, and planning.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.