BLAH!
Thursday, December 18, 2003
 
My trips
New Years is coming time to get my trips in order: Sir and Daddybear December 27th-no idea Chicago January 8-11 MAL, DC January 17-21 San Francisco to visit Friends March 12-21 (tentative, not sure of visit length) Dallas Texas April 29th Hmmm… looking at the list some things are absent and need to be figured out. So lets move on to promises that I am still bound to entering the new year: I will volunteer in an Aids Hospice I will check with Specs before using inhalants I will make no plans for Febuary trips until Special K gives me the OK. I have 2 hours of submission with Hoss. I will be “kidnapped” at MAL and have 2.5 hours of beating to survive or I give up cum control I will visit Alli in Vermont I will complete my application for Depaul even if I hate Chicago. I will play rugby next semester.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.