BLAH!
Sunday, December 21, 2003
 
Little pig, little pig.
Okay, so faced with all that I just wrote out. Money blah, blah, blah. I am looking at my trips. This may be the last year I get to do this for awhile. I’ve got to make the most of it. Anyway… I spoke to Daddybear and Sir about this. And something Sir said has been causing me to self converse… Basically we had a conversation about help. They offered, almost immediately, I half assedly refused. I want it though, does that make me weak? It feels weak to want it. Sorry, I want to write more, but I am sleepy, and exhausted. But I am going to take some advice and talk with my Father. I need ground. Maybe going to a cheap school would be fun, snagging a small apartment with a friend. I picture studying late nights in some cramped space, complaining about the heat. Yeah, I could do that, it would be a nice story to tell. But man I do need that ground, mmmm….the bed calls me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.