BLAH!
Friday, December 19, 2003
 
Let it hang.
What is about a well written e-mail? I hate thinking. Not completely, I like self analysis when it comes to fun stuff. Math is great, theology is wonderful, and political discussions (good ones) can get me hard (mentally). But there are sometimes when you just don’t want to think about why you do things. The problem with S/m is this: Life points. Since I play with mostly older guys (24 and above) it makes connecting difficult. There are ways around it, but you have to work. So here is my statement “I am young, wild, free, and I enjoy the roaming right now.” But I am getting that that’s not a forever thing. Nor do I want it to be one. So I wrote a list of 10 things I want to hear in the next 5 years: “You should come to my place for Thanksgiving” “It’s a good thing you’re so responsible” “Thanks for being there when I needed you.” “You do come highly recommended” “Congratulations on graduating college!” “I need your advice on this” “Wow, you got all A’s this semester” “So tell me, how was your trip to England?” “You have a lovely apartment” “I am so glad you’re my boyfriend” And now, 10 things I want to say (and really mean): “I’m not worried at all” “Why don’t you spend the night at my place?” “I like to take things slow, I have my life set up so I can” “I was so foolish then” “You want to go steady?” (It’s old fashioned, but I want to say it, damn it) “I am going home for the weekend, should be nice” “I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment, maybe when I am less busy” “Sure I can help you, I went through the same thing” “I am very happy with my decision and choices” “I know myself pretty well.” There are context to all of these. Okay, that’s enough with the future site. Anyway… I finished finals, saw Red (great chat) and tonight we are doing TMP which may just be me and him dressed up in a regular bar. Which a fun thought; especially since Red will be totally leathered up. It’ll be fun either way just to chat with him some more, he is a good friend. I go home tomorrow. So I have to pack tonight. Oh and…..I WANT TO CUM.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.