BLAH!
Friday, December 05, 2003
 
La LA la la la LA (smurfs theme)h
It’s snowing outside…TMP may not happen , but I am thinking about old times. In the worse times (4-6 years ago), me and my friends would pick suicide songs. Not that we were planning to kill ourselves, but you just had this helpless feeling…When you’re a kid no one listens to you. It’s worse for the one’s like me. Not the smart kids, but the kids who are aware. The one’s who read the news paper, see the bad shit in the world. It was always this fantasy we all shared. Kill yourself, then watch your parents cry and say how wrong they were. But we always came to the same conclusion, that it wouldn’t be worth it because you couldn’t see them repent. So that was my group, a bunch of sully kids who saw the world for what it was back then. This evil place of wars, poverty, death, and the rich who screwed everyone over. Couple that with fact that we were the children of the wealthy (my family benefited from the bush tax cuts). And you have some things to be bitter about… Not sure why I thought of this today… just something reminded me I suppose. It’s weird, but those talks are good memory. I suppose cause they were these moments of supreme honesty. Like admitting some horrible secret, it just felt great. Then to be accepted for it was great too. I get that in S/m sometimes, but it’s not exactly the same. The hushed silence as we spoke, the nervous listening.. it was just so, so, cool! I picked the smurf theme, just cause I like the image. And then envisioned subsequent lawsuits. So I cancelled TMP the snow is too much but it will come again. I am going to make sure of that. This thing with Specs has got me researching his past. It’s kinda cool, I feel like a spy. Delving into what I can. I have a lot of time, but this is going to be a fun side project. We will see if it happens.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.