BLAH!
Sunday, December 28, 2003
 
Joy
So, i have a collar, at least part time! Two hot men, want to see more of me! It's cool as all hell, fun too! I like the though of just being in this apartment more, going up to boston to see them, getting to know them. They are good at what they do, they made me cry, held me afterwards. If you ever look at the time stamps on my blogs you will note that a lot of them start at 4:00 am. I don't sleep well, never have, but i sleep here. They are open, not just sexually, but in a way that will allow you to see not only how they think or what they are thinking, but what they are feeling. And pointing them out across a bar, or mentioning them to friend would be fun. I am proud at the idea of being their boy. And submitting to them gets my dick hard, being at Sir or Daddybear's feet is comforting, and hot to me. I'm learning things, not only how to take more pain, and how to breath properly (in a scene). But also basic stuff that my wealthy jew upbringing didn't afford me. Like how to vacum, and cook, and clean a bathroom. It just feels right, and good, and nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.