BLAH!
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
I like anal ( 2 weeks to boston)
I am getting into Garchomp. I want him, bad. He is so pretty, and smart. Not book smart, but emotional smart, he holds me when I need it. He dildo fucked me yesterday, which is new…and amazing… towards the end I was bucking into it screaming for release (I got it, got it all over him too). And now…I worry. Anal sex is like my last frontier. I have never done it, I never found a real joy in it. I liked a finger, maybe two, liked that feeling of hand resting there, but in my hole, no thanks…then yesterday…BAM, I wanted him in me, I want it in me. I am not yet a sexual compulsive, but I am close. If it feels good…do it, if it don’t feel good, do it anyway. Try it till you like it. These are my guides for sex. So with anal, I would always respond “I don’t fuck casually” or “it’s intimate” meaning, I don’t do it, cause I don’t like it…but now… I like it. Damn. It’s scary, it’s HIV possible in a way that oral isn’t that J/o isn’t that spanking isn’t that bruising isn’t. It’s SCARY. So here is my confession. I am afraid of HIV, I am scared of that road, I am scared of getting it. It’s prominent, and I am young, and in a community that has a lot of it. Condoms break. It’s not safe sex, it’s safer sex. I think I just need to keep my policy…I won’t fuck casually. I will be willing to give up possible pleasure to keep it. That doesn’t mean I won’t play with HIV + guys, or not get fucked by them…I am just going hold out until I care about a guy. It doesn’t seem hard…does it? But caring is hard, and so is self denial. We shall see. Do me a favor people (and I can say that with confidence counter at 169, so at least 2 people read this) if I start saying I “I had anal sex with this man, and anal sex with this one” drop me an e-mail telling me I am a moron.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.