BLAH!
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
I hit a poll (so the rents think)
Nothing makes you feel more like a child than a traffic accident. You can’t do anything about it, and then for the next couple days, you have this huge thing to explain. So I got hit by a cab. I was pulling out quickly, and got smacked. I am fine, the car is fine (except for some cosmetic stuff). So I told my parents I hit a poll (in the grand scheme, me hitting something is better than being hit by something). So no insurance company involved, just me working hard to afford to pay it back. No drive up to Boston, I get on a bus. But my fear, my real fear, is that they will take it from me. This privilege I have, that I will be forced back into the dark ages, the pre driving ages. The one’s were I walked places, and couldn’t get a job too far away. It makes me shiver. Pray for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.