BLAH!
Saturday, December 06, 2003
 
he is not your peer
I am speaking with Sir and Daddybear… Sir was reading my blog about the car accident… He believes I lied to him…I told him I hit a poll, but tagging on “at least that’s what I will tell the parents.” So…did I lie? Well…maybe. I guess I sort of treated him like one would a peer. Not what I am supposed to do. Full honesty, total honesty would dictate that I say “I was hit by a cab, but I am telling my parents that it was poll” It’s murky. But I think I am in the wrong, and that sucks. I think it’s these moments that help explain why beign close to people sucks. Cuase you give them the power to make you feel great, but you also give them the power to make you feel bad. Mind you, if it’s a good relationship, the good to bad ratio is something like 4 to 1 or better

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.