BLAH!
Sunday, December 14, 2003
 
fuck
Well, who the fuck am I? So last night, was amazing. Damn. This sounds foolish, but I was hoping to not enjoy this scene this much. I mean I was hoping to enjoy. But…well let my describe my arrival and such I show up at 8:10 yesterday morning. I am groggy, sleepy, tired and of course, hard, very hard. I pause outside Sir’s apartment building, taking a moment to be sure. Before I take the first step up his stairs, the front door opens “what are you waiting for boy?” Damn, he has the drop on me already. I follow him up the stairs, just taking in his body. I get up the apartment, and greet Daddybear. any way i will write more. They are having me study, the 2.5 hours is up, but i need to get the concept down.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.