BLAH!
Thursday, December 18, 2003
 
First day of adderall
Let’s talk about trust (final in 2 hours, I am going to study soon). There are levels to it, here are mine. This is mostly about S/m, friendship trust and other stuff won’t be included here. This is basic, it goes much First there is play trust. That is the belief that you won’t cause me harm. It means I will leave the scene feeling okay. And, with nothing that I didn’t ask for/want, mark wise. This kind of trust is pretty easy to attain, I just need to feel I can. Secondly there is life trust. That is when I trust you enough to let you help me with decisions. If I have a problem I come to you. Or I take your advice when it comes to something I don’t understand. Basically, I ask for your help. This is slightly harder to get, but still it’s about feeling. Thirdly there is Respect trust. This is when I trust you enough that even when I think your wrong, I do as you ask. Like if you say “you can take more.” Or “you can do it” I am willing to try. It’s hard to gain this, this trust is something that’s more difficult to get because it has to be built up from the first and the second. Lastly there is Love trust. This is when I think caring about you, and letting you care about me, is okay. It’s very hard to get because it requires not only building on the first 3, but also some as yet undefined thing. It’s not impossible, but it’s hard. That’s all for now! Time to hit the books

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.