BLAH!
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
 
Day 1, mostly
Okay, so where was i? Oh right! So I greet Daddybear. I think we hugged (no kiss). They hand me a list of things to do and tell me to get naked. Sir has me in the bathroom, he turns on the cold shower (I HATE COLD SHOWERS). He does this for two reasons, one he wants my cock to soften to fit a “curve” (male chastity device) over it. Secondly, he is a sadist. The cold shower doesn’t work…so I am shivering, Sir calls Daddybear to bring ice cubes in a bowl. The cold water is still hitting me, Sir puts my balls in ice water… g*d it sucked, but even as I was in it, I was just thinking how hot it was. My hardon subsided enough to let Sir push my cock (painfully) into cage. It’s only 8:30 am Okay, so then I get to the tasks. Clean the house. I sucked, sucked, sucked. Well I mean I did as I was told and I vacuum okay, but the bathroom and the cooking were things I just don’t know how to do. I made a sloppy eggplant parmesan and poorly cooked bacon (I am a jew, the bacon is forgivable). They didn’t punish me, they weren’t upset. But I really wanted to have them come home and be like “WOW!” After the cleaning and the chores I waited by the door (boots, jock). Daddybear Came home first which was nice as I got to hump his leg a bit (I hadn’t cum in 8 days at that point, it’s forgivable). Sir was home next and I repeated the head down by the door thing. It was nice, hell the whole day was nice. I mean I was freaking out that I didn’t clean properly, but I found out it was okay. But waiting there like a puppy for them to come home was nice. More tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.