BLAH!
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
 
sick
Sick Sick Sick Cough, gag, splat I had to cancel my trip to Boston, which sucks. So I am trying to reschedule it for December. At the Halloween party I met a couple guys (pre sick), so I have a boy I am fooling around with. And a couple I want to be doing that with. Anyway… I got so sick that I had to come “home” my cat is here, so it counts. Home is where your pussy lives, I think. So I get home, they had setup my bed, and made soup. So I am recuperating. It’s weird though, I can tell they have moved some stuff in my room. Like the picture I took of bears making out (I was 17, it was my main jerk-off tool until we got dsl at home). It was a nice home coming, followed by sleep! Glorious sleep in my own bed! Oh, so what else is new? Chicago in January, or Spring. I can’t wait to get better, I hate feeling sick, I hate needing people when I am sick. -joey

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.