BLAH!
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
 
Sex and holidays
I jerked off to Special K’s voice (phone sex). I am going to see him, we have tentative plans and I have plan to make it happen. Mean time, Garchomp is frustrating me, I want to see him, but this week is bad, so I have to wait (sucks). But there is hope! Friday I see specs (or sleep around), Saturday I see Sir and Daddybear (get to serve them I a bar, no sex). And Sunday I play with these two guys from Chicago, Master and Slave. I have good plans. What is it about holidays that make me go into slut mode? I mean I have this block of time, during which I get to see all these people I haven’t for about 3-4 months (which is a long time when you used to see them every day). But all I can think about is Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Friday. The rest seems like fluffer. I wish I could get excited over relationships the way some people do. I mean, I get excited over new prospects, but not over the relationship. My friend alli will call me up about a date that has no sex. “I met a guy, he bought me flowers” it’s not my thing. I get excited at the idea of having a boy lick my balls as I bind his arms. I get excited at the thought of tasting Garchomp post flogging, of him violating me. I get excited at the hope that I will touch DaddyBear and Sir. I can’t wait to fuck Chicago slave (or get beaten by his master). I am not saying that getting to know them (as people) doesn’t appeal to me (it does). But it doesn’t excite me, it’s a welcome addition. When does building trust become sexy? But I digress… I am on a train going home, it’s late. I will get in late, sleep and wake up at home. I wanna see my friends. But something about this season makes me desire bruises and cock. Tommorow: my family..blah blah I am sleepy. Blog done for now

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.