BLAH!
Saturday, November 22, 2003
 
me. in a nutshell
Dad E. I may be the most selfish person when it comes to certain relationships. Mostly due to lack of ability on my part to deal with big things. I can hug and so forth, but I always feel so weird when other people are sad. I tend not get it, which leads to bad advice. I just get all flustered when I get the out-pouring, and I feel so flustered. I sort of like it though, the feeling of hearing someone else’s thoughts way. That’s how I am with Dad E. I go over, and I bleed out all my thoughts. Then he patches me, or informs when I am being an idiot. But…I get a bonus, sometimes, he’ll tell me things, that no one else knows (or at least, very few). He sorta makes me feel special that way. It’s why I love him. So, I need to give him his b-day present, and start seeing him more often (I kinda stopped for a couple months). He is not for bondage-pain giving (though he does), he is for post or pre play. He centers me. I guess that’s me in a nut (yeah, nut) shell. As important as a person may be to me, sometimes I just need to not see you for a couple months. Is that weird? yeah, that’s weird. but, that’s also who I am. I will see more of GarMan (nj Guy), and more of Dad E. and more of everyone soon. I am really getting to place where I can be close with people. Or at least a place where I am feeling comfortable enough to try. -joey out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.