BLAH!
Thursday, November 13, 2003
 
lots oh random
Hangover conversation: When you chat with a person and the talk seems to linger in your head. So much so that you find it hard to concentrate on other things cause you keep rehashing it in you mind. Hangover person: A man, woman, girl, boy, whatever: who leaves you with the impression that you had too much of them, but that you like having too much of them. (see also: Addicterson) I have only met two people who are hangover people, Doron, this 26 y/o in the city I played with when I was 17-18. And this guy whose name I can’t remember cause I only called him Sir (it might have been sed or something). But that’s not what this post is about. Twinks! I hung out with twinks, I am friends with them, they say hi to me before they do Ecstasy and dance. 2 nights ago I was in their room, hanging out, talking about life. Listening to complaints, and feeling very daddy like. “no, you don’t need to be monogamous” “threeways are easy”. Okay not that daddy like, but sure as hell fun. And then, I felt old. It was weird though, I like feeling old, like I have done SOMETHING, as opposed to my normal level of jumbled nerves and random impulses. So we talked, listened to music, and dished dirt. Which was fun, just not what I want. Hanging out with gay people my age always leaves me feeling like I made a wrong turn somewhere. Like, I should have liked dancing more (I like dancing, but I like talking to people more). But it was different this time, just friends talking, I liked it. Then I had a talk with Special K about ownership, and what it means to be owned and all that stuff. I tend to look at it like a business relationship, because I am a tad more cold and calculating than I should be. But I think I get it, not going to explain it, but I think I get it. Oh, and I had a boy not cum for 12 days, man I am a sadist. But I forgot that it would only take like three strokes to make him cum… so we didn’t get to play as much as I wanted. I did have fun though. Note to self, 7 day max from now on I think 

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.