BLAH!
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
 
I get drunk
Susan: Sue is my best friend at school, she is fucked up. I like her that way. In English our topics range from s/m, to rape, to Asians, to my on selfish thoughts. She’s blunt, if you ask a question she’ll answer it. She cuts herself on the palms on her hands so that no one knows. She thinks about suicide. She loves m&m with peanuts. She likes a bartender who is bad for her (all bartenders are bad for people). She didn’t use a condom. She’s smarter than me. She hates missing class. She’s strong around other people, I get to see her weak (at her beautiful). She misses home. She eats ice cream when there is no pasta. She smokes. She loves the cock and pussy too. In not nearly enough words. That is sue, the best college friend I have. We went out drinking at her boy toy’s bar, I talked about my hookup (great legs/cock, I see him again in December). Then we talked about relationships (I think I am ready for one, she thinks she might be getting into one). It’s weird, but it all felt perspectable (a new word). Like my life made sense. “we are the generation of therapy kids” Sigh, it all feels fucked up. But I guess I am getting there, I will get there. But getting drunk, eating pizza, and talking just felt right tonight. I am going to meet 2 more guys this week, then I am going to whittle down my list of men. I need to start exploring the people I know better. Actually get to know them. I’ve never tried before, but it is getting time for me to start.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.