BLAH!
Monday, October 06, 2003
 
“WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO TO CHICAGO?” it’s the question I am most asked since my thoughts of it. And for the longest time I didn’t know. It was just this longing, a sort of “get the hell out of here” longing. Then it hit me last night. I want to go someplace where I don’t know anyone, where I can… not be alone, but where I don’t have a safety net of friends waiting close by. I have that in 4 cities, Boston, DC, and Burlington VT. I don’t wanna move out to the west coast cause there aren’t any colleges I really love out there. And Chicago is like the kink capital of the world. But I am not sure I like the city. So, what’s a boy to do? Well, he travels, I am going to apply there, worst case? I don’t get in and a stay here, OR, I decide to stay here. Either way, I am not really worried. I want crazy this weekend, I met several men, and lost my cum load for a week. Okay, so Wednesday I met that guy, (the controlling one). Then Thursday I met a guy who was very nice, then Friday I met controlling again, and told him I would not cum till Sunday . Saturday I met 4 guys, 2 of them a couple I had been flirting with, and finally was like “hey, tie me up?” The other 2 were nice folks, one’s a bottom. The other is a super hot top named GrayL. GrayL is into identity play, I.E. I give him my wallet, and he uses it, or take my id and pretends to be me. Maybe leave me tied up and goes out wearing my clothes. I am “too young” for his tastes, but I think I have a shot, if I can make 80’s references and watch some 70’s t.v. Shows. Sunday I met up with TCO (The Controlling One). Turns out he has a boyfriend whom he lives with (which I would have known had I been paying attention to the words as opposed to the mouth). But that worked out, his boyfriends hot! After some confusion, I went home with him and his lover TCO2. We played, and I tried to drink piss, which I told them I do, but not well. So I said I thought I could handle it, if I drank it all I could cum that night, if not, I would give up cum control for a week. The latter happened, but they let me cum that night which was good. Today is a no though, Wednesday is the only likely day. I dragged mike out to a bar last night, he hated it, but I promised I would. Truth be told I was looking forward to playing with Tony (my 19 y/o kinkster) but I like to keep my promises. Tony and I are on for Monday or Wednesday next week. so I am looking forward to it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.