BLAH!
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 
Unrelated to the rest of my life I went I out tonight, hit up the eagle and met a man in leather who knows how to flog (I would have gone home with him but I have a math test tomorrow) and he asked if I wanted to call him to ask if I could cum. Close, controlling, hot, and leathered. Please dear Jesus, ignore my being a Jew for a moment, and the major atheist streak, and the homosexuality, and grant me that he is a nice guy who is not bullshitting me, nor in the midst of some crippling addiction. Thank you. Oh, and unrelated note: I have learned how to do the Chinese knockout game. Which essentially is a game you play when you want to knock your friends out, or get knocked out by them. A total act of trust. It’s fun!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.