BLAH!
Friday, October 31, 2003
 
Okay, last night, I threw myself out there, calling a man to tell him I wanted to be with him that night. It didn’t work, I slept alone, but I always find myself to be hyper critical of myself for wanting that. But asking for it felt really good, that nice ballsy feeling. The best part being this, he wants to see me when I am in Chicago. And I guess he didn’t know I wanted him that way until I called. Oh well, 11 pm phone calls are weird that way. I am going out to Boston in a week, holy fucking shit. This should be crazy, fun, and probably damaging, however, I am excited, been awhile since I got damaged. Sir DJR is what I like to call a philosophy-fuck. Meaning he not only talks during sex, but tells you about life. It is My favorite kind of sex persona. Oh! Unrelated, Friday night I am going to top a man, at a party…when did I flip so much, I can’t wait to be beaten next week, Please don’t let me fall though, you know the kind. So, Sir DJR, and Daddybear, what will 3 guys do on a weekend together?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.