BLAH!
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
 
Okay, here is the official how to get along with Joey guide: 1. Stand up for yourself …and me (I don’t mind protecting you, but I don’t want you to tell me when you think I am wrong) 2. Be confident, strong, and direct. 3. don’t betray my trust, it’s hard to win, easy to lose, and nearly impossible to get back. 4. give me space to be alone. 5. acknowledge the contributions I make, but don’t flatter me. 6. I often speak in an assertive way. Don’t automatically assume it’s a personal attack 7. When I freak out, that’s just the way I am, you don’t need to coddle me. 8. don’t try to protect me from the obvious, or from anything for that matter. Warn me, but don’t tell me no. Doesn’t seem very boyish, does it? But then again, maybe it does. this is me. bring it. -joey

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Learn more about 100 Bloggers.